Thursday 12 September 2013

The ultimate Happy Feet: Converse meets John Varvatos!

When I see a label "Limited Edition" somehow it makes me want to buy them all. Maybe it's because I'm a woman. I don't need a reason to shop. Neither do men!
There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good!
When it comes to men fashion shoes have a special place there; and the accessories. Men shoes just determine the guy's style whether he is a well-groomed men or not. So... First things first!
Find great shoes to buy!
My favourite brands for men shoes are Bally, Lanvin, Margiela, TOM'S and of course Converse for casual and comfy look. John Varvatos is another passion for me in menswear. 
Therefore I call it The ultimate Happy Feet! Because Converse meets John Varvatos!

The Greek-American high fashion menswear designer had a mega collab with rockin’ brand Converse and produced the most appropriately named shoes ever! 

Lovingly made for men!

Converse by John Varvatos - V for style!





If you like what you see click to see several options for Converse bu JV: http://www.pict.com/p/BRJ

No comments:

Post a Comment